5V/3.3V Four Channel 10A Isolated Relay Module
Specifications and Features:-
- One normally closed contact and one normally open contact
- Channel: 4 channel
- Relay Operating Voltage: 3.3V to 5V
- Triode drive, increasing relay coil
- High impedance controller pin
- Pull-down circuit for avoidance of malfunction
- Power supply indicator and Control indicator lamp
- Power supply and relay instructions, lit, disconnect is off;
- Input signal, signal, common Terminal and start conducting;
- Useful for appliance control;
- DC or AC signal, control, you can control the 220V AC load;
- There is a normally open and one normally close contact;
- The module is compliant with international safety standards, control and load areas isolation trenches.
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
This Four Channel Relay Module consists of four 5V relays each of which can be used to control 220V AC Load with a maximum current rating of 10A.
The modules operate on 5V, but the control signal can be as low as 3.3V. Meaning, the module signal pins can work both on 5V and 3.3V. The complete module’s driver section is opto-isolated for safety purposes.
Hence this 4 channel relay module is a perfect choice to be used with Arduino, ESP, Raspberry Pi, etc. to control multiple AC/DC loads. It can be used in home automation solutions, Remote IoT control and other applications where a microcontroller should drive multiple heavy loads.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 7 cm|