5V 600mA DC-DC Power Boost Module
- On-board CE8301 Chip
- Input voltage: 0.9V-5V DC
- PFM Control DC-DC Converter
- Transfer efficiency: 96%(max)
- With USB port
- With working indicator light
- with one AA battery power supply output current can be up to 200~300mA,
- two AA batteries to the output current of 500~600mA
- Onboard LED indicator that indicates if Load is connected.
DC power controllers are required when we are using any DC equipment like mobile battery charger, small DC motors, DC lighting circuits, etc applications. In case of battery chargers almost all of mobile phones charges at 5V DC power supply and the charger brick that comes with them is well and good if the wall socket has power in it but if you want to charge an electronic device which need 5V, using a lithium ion battery which has a nominal voltage of 3.3V, or if you want to charge with AAA batteries, you will need this DC-DC Boost Module which can boost the DC input coming from the battery to 5V as needed by the device to charge. It works with the battery voltage as low as 0.9V making it a perfect solution for this case. It also has LED indicators for determining whether it is working or not and the battery input voltage. It does not have a short circuit protection so you will have to use your lithium ion battery with its own protection circuit.
- Non Isolated BOOST Converter Module
- Output voltage: 5.1-5 .2 V
- input voltage: 1-5V
- Higher the input higher the efficiency
- Switching Frequency 500kHz
- USB-A Output Port
You just need to connect the battery’s positive and negative terminals to the spots provided on the PCB and take the output from the USB-A port. USB port helps to connect your power cables directly to it without any need of soldering or berg strips.
1× DC-DC Boost Module (0.9V ~ 5V)
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 7 cm|