Arduino Nano V3.0 – Soldered (Without Cable)
Arduino Nano is a small, breadboard-friendly development board based on an ATmega 328P SMD package microcontroller and offers the same connectivity and specs of Arduino Uno in a small package. DC Power Jack is not available on this board so power can only be supplied by a Mini B USB port present on it or 6-20V unregulated external power supply from Pin 30 (Vin). Due to its small size it’s very popular among IoT based projects which need to be small and user friendly, in Robotics, Automation, Instrumentation, and Control systems
- It has 22 I/O pins in total of which 14 are Digital (6 are PWM output) and 8 are Analog pins.
- Operating Voltage (Logic Level): 5V.
- Supports Serial, I2C, SPI Communication Protocols.
- Flash memory: 32KB in which 2KB is used by Bootloader
- Clock speed: 16MHz
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- SRAM: 2KB, EEPROM: 1KB
- DC Current per I/O pin: 40mA
To connect and program this development board you need to have Arduino IDE installed in your computer and the Mini USB Programming Cable. After installing the IDE you just need to go to TOOLS> BOARDS> Arduino Nano and you are ready to upload the programs with the help of a Mini USB B cable. Its programming is not different from Arduino UNO.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 7 cm|