Arduino Uno R3 With CH340G (SMD)
Microcontroller: ATmega328 (SMD)
Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
Input Voltage (limits): 5-20V
Digital I / O Pins: 14 (6 are PWM output)
Analog Input Pins: 6
Flash Memory: 32 KB
SRAM: 2 KB
EEPROM: 1 KB
Clock Speed: 16 MHz
NOTE: USB cable is included in the package.
Arduino Uno SMD CH340G Development Board is the low-cost version of the popular Uno R3 Arduino. It is assembled with the CH340 USB to Serial converter chip, instead of using an Atmega16U2 chip.
We have used plenty of these low-cost Arduino Uno SMD boards with CH340 chips, and have found them to work perfectly. The only time the CH340 chip is used is during programming and when using the serial output of the USB port. During normal operation, this board is identical to the more expensive version without CH340 chip.
The pack includes good quality USB-A to USB-B type Arduino connecting cable . It is a Plug-N-Play provision. Let’s start coding now!!!!
Main changes from the older version:
1. Two rows of the holes for the pins (Male and Female). So it can be connected with normal Female Jumpers.
2. Additional 3 rows of the holes for wiring.
3. Changes to the DIP package of ATMEGA328P to flat package.
4. CH340G replace ATmega16U2
How to use:
1. Download the IDE Arduino, Link: http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
2. Download the USB chip driver, Link: Drivers
3. Plug in UNO development board, the driver will be installed automatically
4. Select the UNO from the boards type.
5. Select the COM port.
6. The best choice first, Arduino comes with routine procedures, burn into it.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 4 cm|