PAM8403 Digital Audio Amplifier Module
Dual channel Stereo Output: 3W + 3W Power
Type: Class D
Power Supply: 2.5V-5V
Amplification efficiency: 85%
Directly drive 4 Ω/8 Ω small speakers
Good sound quality & noise suppression
The PAM8403 audio amplifier module is a class D audio power amplifier. It has a dual channel stereo output that can drive two 3W speakers. The module operates with a voltage range of 2.5V to 5V and has an efficiency of 85%.
Power the module (typically 5V) and feed in the audio signal. Connect two 4 ohm or 8 ohm speaks on the output side and you can listen the amplified audio signals being played on the speaker. Consumes very little power and can be powered with USB output.
This stereo Audio Amplifier Module takes in both left and right audio Input and can directly drive two speakers (left channel and right channel) as shown in the image above. If you are looking for a mono power amplifier check out the LM386 Amplifier Module.
Specifications & Features
- 2 channels 3 W PAM8403 audio amplifier
- Output Power: 3 W + 3 W (at 4 ohm)
- Working Voltage: 2.5 to 5.5 V
- Board Size: 24 x 15 mm
- High amplification efficiency 85%
- Can directly drive 4 Ω/8 Ω small speakers
- Good sound quality & noise suppression
- Unique without LC filter class D digital power board
- Can use computer USB power supply directly
- Small Size, 1.85 x 2.11 cm can easily fit in a variety of products
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 7 cm|