STM8S105K4T6 Development Board
- 100% Brand new and high-quality STM8 Board
- Model: STM8S105K4T6.
- Core: ARM 8 Cortex CPU.
- 16MHz work frequency.
- 32K flash memory, 2K SRAM.
This is a minimum system breakout board for the Microcontroller STM8S105K4T6 by ST-Microelectronics. This is an 8-bit microcontroller which is a low cost and easy to program solution for your various needs also it is been available for a long time so it has all the documentation available and a great support community should you face any problems with it. It is suitable for final and ready for market products as it has 1kb of EEPROM and 16kb Flash memory can be erased and rewritten many times for your development purpose, it also has 2kb of RAM for smooth and fast operations. Its input voltage is atleast 5V which you can supply via micro USB port given on the board itself the voltage regulator regulates this voltage to 3.3V which is available on the pins. It has 4 pin SWIM connector on board for In Serial Programming (ISP) which you can access with ST link flash tool. It can be used in various applications like Motor Control, Automation systems, sensor applications etc.
- Support SWIM debug mode
- 5V voltage is the input voltage of the module
- 1KB EEPROM, 2KB RAM, 16KB Flash Memory
- AMS1117-3.3 voltage regulator for converting 5 V power supply to 3.3 V
- Mini USB connector for powering the board
- Supports I2C, UART, SPI communication protocols
1 x STM8 Development Board – STM8S105K4T6
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 7 cm|